The medicinal water of Debrecen is 65°C thermal water containing alkali chloride, hydrogen carbonate, iodine, bromide, sodium chloride and significant amounts of calcium, magnesium metaboric acid and metasilicic acid.
BEING RICH IN VALUABLE ORGANIC AND INORGANIC MATERIALS, OUR MEDICINAL WATER IS ESPECIALLY RECOMMENDED FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE FOLLOWING DISEASES:
- Chronic inflammations of the joints (inactive rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis psoriatica)
- Spondylarthritis ankylopoetica (Morbus Bechterew)
- Wearing joint diseases (arthrosis)
- Wearing diseases of the spine (spondylosis-spondylarthrosis)
- Soft tissue rheumatism (chronic tendovaginitis, chronic myalgia, tennis-elbow)
- Ischia other neuralgias
- Slipped disc – post operational status
- Paralyses remaining after diseases of the nervous system
- Impediments of the limbs after injury or an accident
- Orthopedic disorders
- Constriction of blood vessels
- Skin diseases (psoriasis), chronic eczema
- Chronic inflammatory gynecological diseases, certain forms of infertility, climacteric disorders
- Chronic respiratory diseases (inhalation)
- Psychosomatics and vegetative disorders
- Certain heart diseases (arrhytmia, severe heart failure, three month after heart attack, untreated high blood pressure)
- Acute state of diseases of the limbs
- Contagious diseases, condition of fever
- Malignant tumors,
- Untreated diseases of the thyroid gland,
- Incontinence (incontinentia alvi et urinae)
The recovery of our guests is promoted by some 40 treatments based on medicinal waters and the assistance of specialists.
In view to the results of medical examinations, our specialists make up individual cure programs. In addition to classical bath treatments, a wide range of physiotherapies, exercise therapies and psychological methods are applied. The classical, water-based therapies and natural treatments rely on three pillars: prevention, therapy and rehabilitation.
Medicinal water treatments, preventive massages, physicotherapy, special wellness and rehabilitation, treatments for young mothers, psychology and locomotive treatments are all offered among our services.
These treatments are prescribed after making the necessary arrangements and medical examination by our physicians.