Autumn Family Offer
Valid to 30. November 2018. (Except: October 19-23; October 30- November 4.)
Slide down the chutes in the adventure pool, unwind in the soothing thermal water and boost your immune system in Sauna World! The parkland of the Great Forest means there are countless outdoor activities right on your doorstep and a host of fun things to see and do. Book a room with half board at our hotel and enjoy the use of the spa and adventure pool.
Valid to 30. November 2018. (Except: 25. October- 4. November)
- stay with half-board (with a plentiful buffet breakfast and dinner in Natura restaurant),
- unlimited use of pools in the Thermal Bath (depending the opening hours),
The outdoor pool in the Thermal Bath is closed between 17.09.2018-30.11.2018. The indoor pools operate normally.
- unlimited use of pools in the Aquaticum Mediterranean Adventure Bath (depending on the opening hours), 1 extra hour between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. only for hotel guests from Monday to Thursday
- use of the mediterranean sauna,
- use of bath robe,
- use of the Fitness-island
- use of the Playhouse,
- free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel,
- welcome drink upon arrival,
- VAT and service fee of meals.
- Rooms are available in a limited number!
- This offer is valid only for reservations made directly at our hotel using the reservation form on our homepage and is not valid for reservations already made.
- This offer may not be combined with our other offers and is only valid after the reservation was confirmed by us.
- Our prices do not include the use of Saunaworld. The fee is HUF 1.000/person/day.
- Our prices do not include the use of car park. Parking fee is HUF 1,500/car/night in the parking garage, while it costs HUF 3,000/car/night in the surface parking lot.
- Tourist tax is not included in our prices; it is to be paid separately above the age of 18. Its amount: HUF 400/person/night.
This offer can be booked directly in our hotel. It does not apply to existing reservations. This special offer cannot be combined with other offers and is only valid for bookings confirmed by us. We reserve the right to change prices. The availability of this offer is limited by vacant room capacity.
NEW OPENING HOURS IN THE AQUATICUM MEDITERRANEAN ADVENTURE BATH
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m. (closing time of pools: 07:30 p.m.); Monday-Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. only for the guests of Aquaticum Hotel
Friday-Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 09:00 p.m. (closing time of pools: 08:30 p.m.)
On holiday and during school break: 10:00 a.m. – 09:00 p.m. (closing time of pools: 08:30 p.m.)
A giant playroom is the dream of every child
We await the smallest ones in a toy-land of over 300 sq. meters on the third floor of our hotel that includes a closed area as well as a terrace. Equipped with a bouncy castle, a pyramid game, a teeter-totter, development games, table foosball, a pool table, a typhoon table, a PlayStation and an X-Box, it is a perfect place to pass time. During opening hours our professional nurses take care of the children, so their parents may discover the enchanted places of Debrecen’s downtown area or just enjoy the possibilities our new Fitness-island has to offer, staying only a few meters away from their children. We also offer regular animation programmes and handicraft occasions.
We have ripe bananas waiting you in the Aquaticum!
Our spa awaits our Guests with a lush tropical environment and eternal summer. Those looking for an active holiday may discover our water-chutes of different forms and lengths, or even play a waterball game. Children may look for new adventures in the giant playroom between two dabbles, or may try to climb our climbing wall if they are brave enough. For those who get hungry during all these activities, our Mediterranean Restaurant offers food and drink to chase the hunger and the thirst away. Every Saturday we organize water aerobics programme to conjure a really authentic summer atmosphere among the banana trees and the bamboo. If you are looking for an unforgettable spa experience or just want to relax with your family, visit our Aquaticum!